121 Algonquin Road
- 1890 Fitzek built a two story building on Main and Chicago Street (Algonquin Road)
- Sold the building to William Seyke for $6,000
- Duensing brothers bought the building and business from Uncle Vette in 1913.
- Duensing sold the property to Kings and building was demolished in 1960.
- Robert King brought in 18 tons of gravel to make Kings Car lot in 1963.
- Used cars were sold until about 1910 when Tom King died.