- The property was owned by Obadiah and William Jackson. William was early blacksmith in 1840's and 50's.
- Structure was maybe built in 1858 or 1859. Several build may have been at this location before this period.
- Original structure was built around the beginning of the Civil War. Early owners of the property E. H. Phillips. Sold property to Cogger who ran Brick Mill in 1865.
Plumleigh's Brick Mill (Grist Mill)
Located behind Historic Village Hall.